1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
I'd prefer not to like it so much, but Silk seams to work best for my taste buds.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
2 - I should really make something with my pumpkins, so maybe pumpkin coconut soup
3 - I should also use my butternut squash, any suggestions?
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
I'm sure there has been plenty...
5. Favorite pickled item?
6. How do you organize your recipes?
In my blog, unless I forget to post them!
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
If I lived in a house I would compost (and have in the past) but now its the garbage or disposal.
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?
Potatoes, chickpeas, and granola
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
I always took the meat off my hamburgers and cheese and pepperoni off my pizza. I liked it that way, and couldn't understand how people ate it otherwise.
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
cookies n cream or pralines (Purely Decedent)
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
Ok, I am going to be boring and say parsley. I have a new found love for parsley.
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
Not totally a cookbook, but it's called "Vegetables" It just describes all the veggies and tells you how to prepare and cook them, and they each have a recipe. Not a vegetarian, but many are.
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
a local-made cinnamon peach
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
Containers of beans, silver wine glasses, post-its, pen...
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
frozen berries, ice and breastmilk (Hey, you asked!)
20. What’s on your grocery list?
toothpaste, and coffee
21. Favorite grocery store?
Good Earth (local Health Food Store)
22. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
Tater-tot casserole, for my husband.
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa’s because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
Fat Free Vegan I probably visit the most, but I love so many more. Vegan Lunch Box got me starting in the food blog world, so props to her!
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Newman's own mint sandwich cookies.
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
maple syrup.. seriously, that stuff is expensive. I keep meaning to get some at Costco.
26. How did you get so pretty?
I don't know, but if you add my good looks with my husbands good looks, you get one VERY good looking baby!