Sunday, July 6, 2008

Black Bean Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries

Wow... I am one busy mama! I enrolled in summer school.. and it feels like I am going more than full time, sometimes! I guess I am averaging one post a month.. so, I apologize to my readers! It's not that I haven't been cooking.. I have.. I just keep forgetting to take a photo and post it!

Anyway.. Tonight I made the Black Bean burgers from Veganomicon... and I loved them! Really, these are so easy, tasty, and perfect for a summer time meal. I highly recommend them :)

On the side, I made some baked sweet potato fries, which are always a treat (and so good for you!).


Vegetation said...

Mmmmm I haven't tried these yet, but they look delicious! (and don't worry about the blogging, I blog less than you and I don't even have full time schooling as an excuse!) We're here reading when you do blog (and drooling!)

Erin said...

I just made these for the first time last week. They're so good!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Hope you're enjoying summer school!! Burger and fries, definitely compliments summer.

DJ said...

Those burgers look great! And sweet potato fries are a personal favourite!!

Alisha said...


I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users. I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Alisha Wright